Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gmarket Order No. 1

It's my first Gmarket order! Quite a lot of stuff for my first order though...haha. I was really thinking that I should just order everything I want at once because the shipping is really harsh for each order. I kind of wish that there are more shipping options, then again...the items came very fast. Gmarket actually returned quite a lot of the shipping fee back to me, since their estimate cost went way over the actual amount.

I ordered from mostly Etude House and Alice Enjoy, the other items are from varies stores that I don't remember the names of. Even though there is an Etude House US online shop, but they have very limited of products, and the prices are slightly more expensive. I finally received my first BB cream, I will post a review on it a little later on.

I bought a lot of dress this time, I'm trying to get into a new style...heh, kind of. Alice Enjoy is a very elegant and classy brand, they have the vintage style from possibly 50s. I think this brand can be qualified to be a "modern" Lolita brand, because the style in general is very conservative and beautiful. I will definitely order from them more later on when they have new items come in.

 Sorry, most of the pictures were taken by my old camera, and my apartment has really bad lighting in general. (and the first dress is suppose to be a maroon color) And I think I messed up the color for the boots, I wanted them in black, I'm thinking about selling them, let me know if you are interested in.

Gmarket definitely made shopping in Korea a lot easier for me, I'll definitely place another order from them.

I might make a post to show the original pictures of the items from the shops later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment