Monday, November 9, 2009

Vaseline Total Moisture Conditioning Body Lotion


Where to buy: CVS, drugstore.com (should be able to find it in local drugstores)
Price: $4-$5
Direction: Moisturize 2 times a day (unofficial)
General Rating: Pretty good
Scent: Fairly nice
Related Products: N/A
Amount used: I went through the tube, I am almost done with the bottle.
I found this lotion in the Keratosis Pilaris Community forum, I don't remember who posted about it but she claims that she used it two times a day for two week about 90% of her KP was gone, I decided that I am definitely going to try this lotion. I did what she said to apply twice a day, after 2 weeks...I wouldn't say 90% of my KP is gone, more about 20-30%, which is still good, but same thing as KP duty, it really doesn't improve anymore after the first couple of time using it, and my KP stays about the same after a few of months. The lotion itself is kind of watery, but very moisturizing. This is probably the cheapest lotion that can help reduce KP, it is pretty effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment