Monday, November 9, 2009

DERMAdoctor KP duty


Where to buy: Sephora (you may search around online as well, prices are the same)

Price: $36

Direction: Moisturize 2-3 times a day

General Rating: It’s somewhat works.

Scent: Not great, but tolerable.

Related Products: DERMAdoctor KP duty Body Scrub

Amount used: I went through 1 1/3 tube.

This was the first treatment I tried for KP, after using for a couple of days, my KP was reduced by around 10-20%, I was happy to see that, and I was hoping that it will reduce more later on, but after using it for about 6-7 months, my KP stays the same…it was better than before I started using it, but I want further improvement. Most of the time I use the lotion about two times a day, sometimes three…and there were days I just didn’t feel like putting it on, but it usually happen one or twice in a month. I do not think it’s worth what it cost, because there are lotions that are much cheaper but still capable of achieving the same effect and sometimes better. And the lotion stays upon your skin, it does not get absorbed in. It is suppose to be more effective if you use it with the KP duty Body Scrub, but it also cost around the price, feel free to give it a shot, let me know the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment